Monday 6 July 2020

Post 5 : A photograph





Hi   bloggers :  I've got several favourite photos, but this one is particularly special to me , since it reminds me of my best New year's Eve. It was taken  on the way to Venice , Italy on December 31, 1993. I was with some very good Italian friends:  (from left to right, Paco, myself, Luna , Anna and Fabio) .While travelling  in two cars, midnight caught us in the middle of the highway, fireworks were set off and all cars stopped in the middle of the highway. People you'd never seen before  started to hug each other,, wishing  you a very happy new year. It was amazing !! Everybody took out lots of bottles of any drink and .toasted. . I don't remember who took this picture , but it was a very good celebration.  What about you? Do you like photos? Why?  I'm sure you must have  a favourite picture. Today I'll ask you to  upload  and write about a photograph you like and say who took it? What does it show? When was it taken? Why do you like it? Include any other information you'd like to mention.Write at least 150 words. Don't forget to add comments to my blog and 3 of your classmates’ ones.  C U soon.

8 comments:

  1. What a nice photo Miss! Do you still have contact with the guys in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss, Do you know speak italian ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see in your outfit how cold it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice picture!I hopep you keep in contact with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss, I hope to have a trip as amazing as yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool! It must have been a very special moment and unforgettable. His friends look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photo with a great unforgettable story behind♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice memory Miss! You and your friends look very happy there.

    ReplyDelete