Sunday 7 June 2020

Post 3 : Your favourite piece of technology


Resultado de imagen para technology


Hi everyone :  Although my generation had to get used to  technology and internet  all of a sudden, I  - personally , have become  very dependant on it: I can't imagine planning a class  without a computer and internet, for instance.  The same happens when thinking about my free time: a smart tv and  a smartphone  have become indispensable objects that I use everyday during working days or holidays.  Therefore, if I'm asked about my favourite piece of technology, I'd definitely say , my computer. I use it to work, watch series, browse for internet  information  (much faster than doing it on a tv set)  also contact my foreign  friends via skype, etc.etc. . What about you? What is your most indispensable piece of technology? I mean the one you can't imagine your studies, work  or life without.  Write  about that / those piece (s) of technology explaining why they are so important to you. Describe them and the different things you do with it, etc. Use a mínimum of 140 words. Don't forget to leave comments on  my blog and  3 of your classmates' too. . See you.

17 comments:

  1. I've also become very dependent on technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching through a smart TV can be very tedious

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very interesting see how the world, our lives, the people, have been changed by technology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes it's a bit threatening.

      Delete
  5. Hi Miss, a random question; how old were you when you had your first smartphone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The computer has been a savior during the pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miss, I think a computer is important for my career but it isn't my favorite I prefer my tablet for draw and have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it's more portable and manageable.

      Delete
  8. Hi! The computer its important to me too because I edit photos, watch netflix and do it whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do whatever you want , need or even don't need with it!

      Delete

  9. the computer has been essential in this quarantine :oo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss what do you think about the technology in the childs ??

    ReplyDelete